Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Access Services Student Assistant - Odegaard Library
- Posted 18 August 2016. Closes 1 September 2016.
- Overnight/Evening Access Services Student Assistant - Odegaard Library
- Posted 18 August 2016. Closes 1 September 2016
- Research Commons Student Specialist
- Posted 16 August 2016. Closes on 1 September 2016.
- User Experience Designer
- Posted 11 August 2016. Closes 31 August 2016.
- Central Circulation Services Student Technician
- Posted 11 August 2016. Closes 29 August 2016.
- Sand Point Retrieval Assistant, Suzzallo/Allen Library
- Posted 08 August 2016. Open until filled.
- Online Learning Specialist
- Posted 21 July, 2016. Closes 25 August, 2016
- Student Reference Specialist (UW Tacoma)
- Posted 14 July 2016. Open until filled.
- Exhibit graphics, Suzzallo/Allen Libraries
- Posted 12 July, 2016. Open until filled.
- Student Technology Consultant (UW Bothell/Cascadia)
- Posted 19 July 2016. Open until filled.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Guy and Charlotte Springsteel Graduate Fellowship
- This fellowship is for select iSchool masters program students. Established by Frederick Springsteel, it honors his parents, Guy and Charlotte, who met at Western Washington University. Deadline for 2016 applications is Friday, April 29.
- Instruction and Research Librarian, Health Sciences Library
- Notice of vacancy 22 August, 2016. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, 23 September, 2016.
Internships allow selected candidates to further their education in a hands on setting. When offered, internships may be open nationally, or restricted to select educational programs. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
- James Leland Dirks Jr. Library Preservation Intern
- Open to currently enrolled UW Information School students. Posted 16 August 2016. Apply by 23 September 2016 to ensure consideration.