Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Media Center Student Technician
- Posted 22 July, 2014. Open until filled.
- Information Services Student Technican
- Posted 21 July, 2014. Closes 22 August, 2014.
- Public Services Assistant, East Asia Library
- Posted 17 July, 2014. Closes 30 August 2014.
- Public Services Assistant - Special Collections
- Posted 16 July, 2014. Closes 15 August, 2014.
- Digital Projects & Reference Specialist (UW Tacoma)
- Posted 11 July, 2014. Open until filled.
- Research Commons Student Technician
- Posted 11 July, 2014. Closes 15 August, 2014.
- Student Reference Specialist (UW Tacoma)
- Posted 3 July, 2014. Open until filled. Bachelor's degree required.
- Engineering Library - Reference Specialist
- Posted 23 June, 2014. Open until filled.
- Acquisitions Student Specialist
- Posted 16 June, 2014. Open until filled.
- Access Services Assistant (UW Tacoma)
- Posted 8 May, 2014. Open until filled.
- Student Technology Consultant (UW Bothell/Cascadia)
- Posted 22 April, 2014. Open until filled.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
There are currently no items in this folder.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Circulation Lead, UW Bothell
- Closes 05 August, 2014. This Library Technician Lead position reports to the Manager of Access Services for the Campus Library at our rapidly growing Bothell Campus, and oversees the day-to-day operations of the Circulation unit.
- Circulation and Distribution Technician
- As part of Central Circulation Services (Suzzallo / Allen Libraries) this Library Technician III position interprets and explains library circulation policies, rules and services to library staff and patrons, and is responsible for the Libraries mailing, shipping and delivery services under the general supervision of the Daily Operations Supervisor. Closes 25 July, 2014