Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Acquisitions & Rapid Cataloging Services Student Specialist
- Posted 02 December 2016. Open until filled.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Guy and Charlotte Springsteel Graduate Fellowship
- This fellowship is for select iSchool masters program students. Established by Frederick Springsteel, it honors his parents, Guy and Charlotte, who met at Western Washington University. Deadline for 2016 applications is Friday, April 29.
- Instruction and Research Librarian, Bothell Campus Library
- Notice of vacancy 30 November, 2016. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, 6 January 2017.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Public Service & Collection Maintenance Technician
- This position performs collection maintenance functions for Suzzallo/Allen and Government Publications collections including coordinating missing item search processess. This position also provides circulation services at the public service desk. Closes 19 December, 2016
- Circulation Lead, Bothell
- This position provides circulation functions and assistance to users of the UW Bothell and Cascadia College shared Campus Library. Closes 20 December, 2016.
Internships allow selected candidates to further their education in a hands on setting. When offered, internships may be open nationally, or restricted to select educational programs. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
There are currently no items in this folder.