Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Libraries Advancement Student Specialist
- Posted 21 April, 2017. Closes 30 April, 2017
- Student Assistant (Government Publications, Maps & Microforms/Newspapers)
- Posted 14 April 2017. Open until filled.
- Student Reference Specialist (UW Tacoma)
- Posted 06 April 2017. Open until filled.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Guy and Charlotte Springsteel Graduate Fellowship
- This fellowship is for select iSchool masters program students. Established by Frederick Springsteel, it honors his parents, Guy and Charlotte, who met at Western Washington University. Deadline for 2016 applications is Friday, April 29.
- Grants Administration and Special Projects Librarian
- Notice of Vacancy April 7, 2017. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, May 5, 2017
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Advancement Coordinator
- The Advancement Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing day-to-day and long-term organizational support for fundraising activities at UW Libraries. Executive and administrative support includes processing and acknowledging gifts, monitoring budgets and endowments, shepherding the donor discovery-to-stewardship pipeline, and assisting with event logistics. Closes 7 May, 2017.
- Morning Circulation Lead, Bothell Campus Library
- This position provides circulation functions and assistance to Library users, and leads daily operations for the Access Services Department in the absence of supervisors. Closes 24 April, 2017.
Internships allow selected candidates to further their education in a hands on setting. When offered, internships may be open nationally, or restricted to select educational programs. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
There are currently no items in this folder.