Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Media Center Student Technician
- Posted 20 November, 2014. Closes 2 December, 2014
- Pacific Northwest Collection Print Materials Assistant
- Posted 07 November, 2014. Open until filled. B.A./B.S. required.
- Pacific Northwest Collection Processing Assistant
- Posted 06 November, 2014. Open until filled. B.A./B.S. required.
- OUGL Reference and Instruction Specialist
- Posted 3 November, 2014. Priority given to applications received by 17 November, 2014. B.A./B.S. required.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Research & Instruction/Science & Math Librarian
- Notice of vacancy October 31, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, December 5, 2014.
- Health Sciences Curriculum Design Librarian
- Notice of vacancy October 31, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, December 19, 2014.
- Care Management and Population Health Librarian
- Notice of vacancy November 17, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 16, 2015.
- Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics Librarian and Head, Mathematics Research Library
- Notice of vacancy November 19, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 30, 2015.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Odegaard Overnight Library Technician
- This position processes reserve lists, assists at public service desks, and directs student assistants in maintaining the operation of the library. This is a 9 month academic year position working midnight-8:30 am, Monday - Friday. Posting closes 7 December, 2014
- Conservation Technician
- This half-time position provides basic to complex conservation treatment and housing for paper-based library collections, and contributes to the conservation unit’s preservation activities throughout the library system. Closes 14 December, 2014
- Public Services & Collection Maintenance Technician
- As part of Central Circulation Services (Suzzallo / Allen Libraries) this position interprets and explains library circulation policies, rules and services to library staff and patrons, and shares responsibility for collection maintenance functions for Suzzallo/Allen collections. Closes 28 November, 2014