Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
There are currently no items in this folder.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Advancement Outreach Officer
- This position will design, develop and implement comprehensive communications and event plans for Libraries Advancement, coordinate events and support activities to further UW Libraries Advancement initiatives, and work with a broad spectrum of communications, marketing and outreach media. Posted 4 December, 2015; open until filled.
- Assistant to the Associate Dean
- This position provides executive assistant support to the Associate Dean of Libraries & Director of the Health Sciences Library, manages a wide variety of complex administrative support activities, and represents the Director to internal and external clients
Internships allow selected candidates to further their education in a hands on setting. When offered, internships may be open nationally, or restricted to select educational programs. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
- Pre-Program Internship in Rare Book and Library Materials Conservation
- 10 week summer internship open to qualified applicants (affiliation with University of Washington not required). Application deadline 21 February, 2016