Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Student Technician, Built Environments Library
- Posted 16 December, 2014. Open until 21 December, 2014
- Student Access Services Technician - Odegaard Library
- Posted 11 December, 2014. Open until filled.
- Art Library - Student Technician
- Posted 1 December, 2014. Open until filled.
- Pacific Northwest Collection Print Materials Assistant
- Posted 07 November, 2014. Open until filled. B.A./B.S. required.
- Pacific Northwest Collection Processing Assistant
- Posted 06 November, 2014. Open until filled. B.A./B.S. required.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Health Sciences Curriculum Design Librarian
- Notice of vacancy October 31, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, December 19, 2014.
- Care Management and Population Health Librarian
- Notice of vacancy November 17, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 16, 2015.
- Physics, Astronomy and Mathematics Librarian and Head, Mathematics Research Library
- Notice of vacancy November 19, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 30, 2015.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Associate Director for Advancement
- The Associate Director for Advancement, as a member of the Libraries Advancement team, will assist in planning, managing and directing the Libraries advancement activities and efforts to secure gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations. To ensure consideration, apply by 26 December, 2014