Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Facilities Student Technician - Odegaard Undergraduate Library
- Posted 22 September, 2014. Open until filled.
- Library Account Services - Student Technician
- Posted 12 September, 2014. Open until filled.
- ITS - Systems Student Assistant
- Posted 10 September, 2014. Open until filled.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Online Reference Services Coordinator and Information Science Librarian
- Notice of vacancy September 5, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 10, 2014.
- Research & Instruction/Business & Technology Librarian
- Notice of vacancy September 26, 2014. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 31, 2014.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- User Experience Library Technician, Health Sciences Library
- Closes 14 October, 2014. This position performs public service and technical duties including information assistance, reference service and course reserves processings at the Health Sciences Library.