Allen Library North Lobby
Use Policy/Description of Facility
Submit Exhibit Proposal Forms [pdf] to:
Name: Betty-Jo Kane
Mail: Box 352900
University Libraries Representative:
Area Specification and Description, Equipment and Hours:
Shared lobby space. Available library building hours.
- Unable to support audio components of an exhibit.
- Limited electrical access.
- Exhibits may not impede traffic flow in lobby or block sightlines to elevators and emergency exits.
- Duration of exhibits in the Allen Library North Lobby is limited to 6 weeks.
- If the exhibit requires display cases, these must be borrowed from Special Collections. To find out availability and make arrangements, contact Paul Constantine, Associate Dean for Special Collections and Museum Collaborations, at 206-543-1929 or firstname.lastname@example.org