Health Sciences Library
Use Policy/Description of Facility
Exhibit Spaces or Room:
- Horizontal case just inside the HSL entrance, T334
- Wall case in hallway just outside the HSL entrance
Submit Exhibit Proposal Forms [pdf] to:
Name: Lisa Oberg, Head, Outreach Services, HSL
Mail: Box 357155
University Libraries Representative:
Lisa Oberg, Head, Outreach Services, HSL
Area Specification and Description, Equipment and Hours:
The HSL has one public entrance, located on the third floor of the Health Sciences Center in the T-wing, Room T334.
- One case is just inside the library's entrance. It is a commercial, free-standing, horizontal, glass display unit with a lock and one display surface. The usable interior measures approximately 60"L x 30"W x 10"D
- The custom-made wall case is just outside the library's entrance. The usable interior measures approximately 48"L x 40"W x 2"D. There is a wall-mounted handout holder accompanying this case.
Discuss further details with the contact person.
- No climate control.
- No adhesives allowed on case walls, glass doors, or on exhibit supports.
- Health Sciences Library materials take priority for these two exhibit cases.
The Libraries takes no responsibility for the security or welfare of exhibits at any time, including transport, installation, or dismantling. Before an exhibit is installed, exhibitors must sign an Exhibit Release Form [pdf] indemnifying the UW from any responsibility for loss or damage.