Borrow a Kindle e-reader loaded with popular business books. Available titles include current bestsellers, career planning guides, and recommendations from Foster faculty, staff, and librarians.
- Only current University of Washington students, faculty and staff in possession of a valid UW ID card may check out e-readers.
- 4 week loan. No renewals or holds.
- e-Readers must be returned in person to the Foster Library Information desk.
- Allow time for staff to check that the e-reader and all accessories have been returned and are in good working order.
- You will be charged for any damage if you place it in the book return.
- 24 hour waiting period between check outs.