Group Study Rooms
There are 7 group study rooms available in the Engineering Library. They are on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors. There is wireless access available throughout the Engineering Library, including all study rooms. Ethernet jacks are also available in the 2nd and 4th floor study rooms. Whiteboards with pens and erasers are in every room. (Pens and erasers are also available at the Circulation Desk.)
There are additional group study rooms available in other UW Libraries.
Engineering Library Group Study Rooms:
- Are available on a first come, first served basis. No key checkout is required.
- Are for group study only, not for individual use. Individuals must relinquish a room if a group arrives.
- Snacks and covered beverages are permitted.
- Furniture, including chairs, must remain in the study rooms. Please do not remove the furniture.
- Please do not leave library materials in the study rooms.
- Please keep discussions quiet – The walls are not soundproof.
- Be courteous and sensitive to the fact that these rooms are in high demand.
- Please use the garbage cans provided in the study rooms.
Library users failing to comply with the conditions of this Policy will be subject to disciplinary actions under the Libraries' Policy on Libraries Disruptions. The Library reserves the right to close any room to group study at any time.