University of Washington, Vice-President for Student Affairs, Acc. 71-38, Box 9. Manuscripts, Special Collections, University Archives, University of Washington Libraries.
The papers in this collection include policy and procedure memos, correspondence with other universities and some material dealing with specific situations.
- Policy and procedures
- Letter requesting birth certificates
- Information and suggestions for evacuees
- Procedure for students wishing travel permits
- Procedure for withdrawal for evacuating Japanese students
- Evacuation of Japanese students
- Correspondence with the University of Colorado
- Letter from the University of Colorado, 23 March 1942
- Interpretations and instructions concerning the rules established by the Regents on March 20, 1942
- Letter from W.F. Dyde, 17 April 1942
- Kenzo Kuroda situation
- Telegraph from Kenzo Kuroda, 7 April 1942
- Telegraph from Dean Newhouse, 7 April 1942
- Letter from Pastor Leroy H. Walker, 9 April 1942
- Letter from Dean Newhouse, 13 April 1942
- Other documents
- Letter from J.W. Conard to R. O'Brien, 20 April 1942.