Gift Delivery Information
Are you ready to deliver your gift?
- Confirm that your gift will support the University of Washington Libraries. Contact Carolyn Aamot, Gifts Program Manager.
- Enclose a note with your gift that includes the name and address of the donor (person, estate, organization, company, UW department, etc.)
- Mark each box or bag with the word Gift.
- Choose the delivery option that best suits your needs and the size of your gift.
- Use maps to help you plan your trip.
Choose the delivery option that works best for you and the size of your gift.
If you have more than a few items, please deliver your gift to the Suzzallo-Allen Library Receiving Dock:
- Dock hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., except holidays.
- Enter the University of Washington at Gate 2, located at 17th Avenue NE at NE 45th Street.
- Turn onto campus at the Big W, head south on Memorial Way.
- Stop at the Gatehouse:
- Tell the attendant that you are delivering a gift to the Suzzallo-Allen Library Receiving Dock.
- Ask for a loading zone pass. Depending on the time or duration of your visit to campus, you may be charged for parking.
- Take the first left onto Stevens Way, drive 0.6 mi.
- Turn right at Benton Lane. (Benton Lane runs along the side the Paul G. Center for Computer Science and Engineering.) Drive toward the center of campus. Loading Dock is located at the end of Benton Lane on right.
- Alert the staff that you have arrived. Take the steps on right side of dock. Ring doorbell.
There are two delivery options for easy to carry gifts in the Suzzallo-Allen Library:
Gifts Program Office