Articles, Books & more...
Find course reserves, articles, good reads, study abroad, ESL, and test preparation resources. The Odegaard book collection is available on the 3rd floor.
- Course Reserves
- Locate materials on reserve for your class in a UW Library. ***Odegaard Undergraduate Library will be closed during interim (March 23-31, 2013) for renovation.*** Odegaard houses the largest reserve collection on the Seattle campus. Odegaard reserves is located on the 2nd floor at the Information Desk.
- Student Directed Course Reserves Pilot
- A pilot allowing students to request required textbooks for placement on reserve.
- Find Articles
- Use these tools to find citations (and sometimes full text) to articles and other materials for downloading or printing. Odegaard also has current issues [primarily] of selected journals, magazines, and newspapers available in paper on the 2nd floor.
- Good Reads
- The Odegaard Good Reads Collection (2nd floor) contains popular fiction, graphic novels, and topical nonfiction books. The Audiobooks Collection (2nd floor) contains sound recordings of popular and literary fiction as well as nonfiction on CD.
- Study Abroad
- The Odegaard Study Abroad Collection (2nd floor) contains travel guides, language learning materials, such as the Pimsleur language program, and other resources to help prepare for your trip.
- ESL Resources
- Recommended resources for students and teachers (3rd floor).
- Test Prep Resources
- Testing & Education Reference Center is a start-to-finish e-resource containing testing, scholarship, and other educational materials needed to make informed, confident decisions to shape the rest of your life. [UW restricted for access]
- New Books and Resources
- New acquisitions in the Odegaard Library (2nd floor)