Odegaard Room 220
Multi-purpose event and meeting space
||Odegaard Undergraduate Library - Second Floor
|About the Space
- Odegaard Room 200 is available for the use of the University of Washington Libraries, university faculty and staff, and for university-related activities with the approval of the Director, Odegaard Undergraduate Library.
- Odegaard Room 220 is primarily for educational use including, but not limited to, instruction, research, and public assembly related to educational use.
- Rental of the room by non-university groups is possible through the sponsorship of University of Washington staff or faculty.
- The room is not a general classroom and cannot be booked for the same hour every day or for several days each week.
- Odegaard Room 220 is suitable for groups of up to 100. The default room set-up is lecture style, providing seats and tables for 75, with 25 additional stacking chairs provided in the back storage room. The room is suitable for receptions, conferences, and workshops; tables and chairs can be arranged as needed.
||Dedicated PC with presentation remote
- VGA connection for laptop computer
- Ceiling-mounted digital projector
- Projection screen
- DVD/VHS player, stereo sound,
- Podium with equipment control interface and microphone
- wireless hand-held microphones
- Wireless lavalier microphone
- Digital presenter/overhead projector
- Laptop (PC and Mac) available on request or as emergency backups
Room layout details
Submit a request form, rental fees apply. (see below).
- University organizations holding an event for faculty, staff and/or students only:$50/hour
- University organizations holding an event for the general public: $60/hour
- University sponsored off-campus organizations: $85/hour
- Room set up and breakdown/clean-up by Libraries staff: $25/.5 hour
View room availability
Requests to cancel your event must be submitted in writing. Once the reservation is confirmed, cancellation fee is assessed:
- 8 - 30 Days Prior to Event: 50% of Estimated Room Rental
- 0 – 7 Days Prior to Event: 100% of Estimated Room Rental
Reservation confirmation addendum (pdf)
Odegaard Library Administration
email@example.com - (206) 616-3794 | (206) 685-3752