Location, Collections & Services
The Physics-Astronomy Reading Room is located in the Physics/Astronomy Building on the 6th floor. Enter through the McDermott Plaza main entrance. Take elevator to the 6th floor.
Users with disabilities can ask for assistance at the circulation desk.
Reference & instruction
The Anya Bartelmann.offers a variety of services to students, faculty, and staff. Contact
- Books are shelved by Library of Congress call number.
- Bound periodicals are shelved alphabetically by title.
- Unbound periodical issues are on display in the reading room.
- Abstracts and statistical compilations are in the reference area.
- Request "Secure Area" items at the circulation desk.
The Physics-Astronomy Reading Room provides resources for advanced research in physics and astronomy:
- Scanner is located across from the elevator. A UW Husky card or a guest card is required to print scanned items. Ask staff for assistance.
- Printer and print release station are located across from the elevator.