UW Libraries Loan Code
Washington Administrative Code Chapter 478-168 includes the loan code governing the University of Washington Libraries:
- WAC 478-168-160: University of Washington Libraries—Loan Code—Purpose.
- WAC 478-168-180: Identification card — Conditions of use.
- WAC 478-168-190: Disclosure of library user identity.
- WAC 478-168-270: Date library material is due.
- WAC 478-168-280: Return of library material.
- WAC 478-168-310: Fines and charges.
- WAC 478-168-320: Notices and invoices.
- WAC 478-168-325: Payment of fines and charges.
- WAC 478-168-380: Appeal of library charges.
- WAC 478-168-390: Failure to pay library charges and misuse of library privileges.