Services for UW PCE Students
- Borrowing privileges. For details on borrowing materials from the UW Libraries, visit Borrowing Information for UW PCE Students.
- Access options. Place a hold on materials held by the UW Libraries, select a location for pick up, or request delivery of materials (for a fee) through UW Libraries Search.
- Interlibrary Loan. Request and receive materials not owned by the UW Libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
- Summit Libraries. Access materials held at the Summit Libraries, also known as the Orbis-Cascade Alliance of 30 academic libraries in Washington and Oregon.
- WorldCat. Search a global catalog of library collections through WorldCat.
Borrow library materials
- Borrowing privileges. Access helpful resources and library services.
- Access options. Request delivery, choose pick up location, or place a hold on materials held by the UW Libraries via the catalog. If you want to have a book sent to an off-campus address through the US mail, Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services can provide this service for a fee. Login to your ILL account and select Borrow a Book, fill out the form, and select one of the Delivery Options that provides for shipping to home.
- Interlibrary loan. Borrow materials not held by the UW Libraries via Interlibrary Loan.
Access online resources
- Online access. With your UW NetID, access thousands of online resources, including full-text journals, articles, research databases, eBooks, images, sound recordings, and other online media.
- Research guides. Discover recommended resources for your particular subject through the Libraries Research Guides.
- Off-campus access. Utilize library resources from home by with your UW Net ID and password.
Get help from a librarian
- Click on the Ask Us! link above for 24/7 help or contact the UW Continuum College librarians.