Information on how to obtain reproductions, photocopies or permission to use materials.
Reproduction Services will be closed August 14-September 2, 2014.
What materials can be reproduced?
Materials in the collection including books, manuscripts, archival documents, photographs, maps, architectural drawings, and ephemera may be reproduced in either digital or print format.
The availability of reproductions is subject to the materials' size, condition, and copyright restrictions.
Requests for reproductions may be denied if such work would damage the materials to be copied.
- General information about ordering photocopies
- Photocopy Request Form (For standard "xerox" type copying of originals 11 x 17" or smaller)
Photographs and Scans
Architectural Drawings, Maps and Other Oversized Materials
- Audio Recording Reproduction Request (PDF)
- Moving Image Reproduction Request (PDF)
- Moving Image Application for Permission to Use (PDF)
- Microform Publications for Sale