Educational and Psychological Test Collection Access Requirements
To view a test please ask for assitance at the Suzzallo reference desk. For
additional assistance please contact the Libraries at /about/contacts.html.
To access the test collection, patrons must meet one of the following criteria.
University of Washington Faculty, Staff & Students
1. Faculty member with UW ID.
2. Students with UW ID and a letter on letterhead from a faculty
member stating the purpose and duration of the access required. An e-mail sent to QuestionPoint from the
faculty member's account is acceptable.
3. Students with UW ID and whose name appears on a class list
submitted for test access by a faculty member. The class list should indicate the course name and be signed by
the faculty member. In the case of undergraduate students needing access, the faculty should
indicate the names of tests or types of tests the student needs access to.
4. UW educational personnel with UW ID and a letter or e-mail from
their supervisor stating purpose and duration of access.
1. Educational, Psychological and Health Sciences faculty of other
institutions with their institutional ID.
2. Students from other schools must have appropriate ID* and
a letter on letterhead from their faculty member stating purpose and duration of
access required. Faculty may submit one letter for a
class, listing all of the class members needing access. In the case of
undergraduate students needing access, the faculty should indicate the names of tests or types of
tests the student needs accessto. E-mail will NOT be accepted from non-UW faculty members.
3. State licensed psychologists and other medical personnel with the
including their license card.
Tests may not be removed from the Section.
Tests may not be photocopied unless written permission from the