Applications are taken only for open positions. Open positions for the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses are listed on this page. To apply, read the job details carefully and follow the application instructions. Most positions require you to login using your UW NetID to upload a completed application.
Open Student Positions
- Student Specialist, Libraries Advancement
- Posted 19 November, 2015. Closes 3 December, 2015
- Slavic Acquisitions Student Specialist - International Studies
- Posted 23 October, 2015. Open until filled; to ensure consideration apply by 1 November, 2015.
- Joseph and Jill McKinstry Libraries Endowed Fellowship
- UW Libraries offers a unique fellowship to MLIS students at the iSchool that combines a scholarship with a paid work experience in the University Libraries system. The successful fellow receives a scholarship and an assignment in a University Libraries unit(s) based on the recipient's interests.
- Associate Dean of Libraries for Collections and Content
- Notice of vacancy November 3, 2015. Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, December 4, 2015.
Classified and Professional Staff Positions
- Assistant to the Associate Dean
- This position provides executive assistant support to the Associate Dean of Libraries & Director of the Health Sciences Library, manages a wide variety of complex administrative support activities, and represents the Director to internal and external clients
Internships allow selected candidates to further their education in a hands on setting. When offered, internships may be open nationally, or restricted to select educational programs. UW iSchool students should also see the iSchool Directed Field Work page: http://ischool.uw.edu/current/mlis/fieldwork-internships
- James Leland Dirks Jr. Library Preservation Intern
- Open to currently enrolled UW Information School students. Posted 28 September, 2015. Apply by 16 October, 2015 to ensure consideration.