East Asia Library
The East Asia Library (EAL) provides research help and access to Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Tibetan resources.
- The second annual Taiwan Lectures on Chinese Studies took place at EAL on April 4. Check out the news release here [in Chinese], and see here for information [in Chinese] about the new book donations to our Taiwan Resource Center for Chinese Studies.
- Check out our EAL pamphlet to learn more about the collections and services we provide, and the Autumn 2015 issue of the EAL Newsletter for more info on recent and upcoming happenings, including events, projects, and more.
- Korean Cataloging Project.
Organizations & People
- Department of Asian Languages and Literature
- Jackson School of International Studies
- East Asia Resource Center