- Writable glass-surfaces for each group
- Fixed round tables; fixed instructor podium; movable chairs
- Tables can accommodate up to nine students
- 55-inch flat-panel monitors at each table
- Network (wireless) and power connectivity at each table
- A limited number of data ports for wired connectivity
- Tables have three video ports and power for nine portable devices
- Each table has a Request Help button
- Microphones at tables and podium
- Pathways built-in for infrastructure changes later
- Connectivity links between the two rooms
- Lecture capture and distance learning connectivity
- Instructor podium with dedicated PC
- Network connectivity from instructor podium to support personal laptop
- Document camera; Blu-ray player available from instructor podium
- Six data diner booths equipped with 32-inch flat-panel monitors, seats up to four
ALC Instructor Podium
This room seats up to 90 students at ten fixed round tables, with each table seating nine. The tables feature a 55-inch flat-panel monitor with network (wireless) and power connectivity. Additional seating is available in the form of six data diner booths. If needed, technology peripherals are available for checkout at service desks.
The instructor podium features a dedicated PC with a 24-inch monitor and connectivity for a portable device (laptop, tablet, etc.), a document camera (to take the place of an overhead projector), a Blu-ray player, and control interface to the AV system. An accessories packet is available at the 1st floor service desk.
If you are interested in scheduling ALC 136 for a non-course related activity, use this link.