Computer Access in the Libraries for Current UW Students, Faculty, and Staff
Workstations require log-in with UW NetID.
Locations: All Libraries branches.
Provide access to:
- Email & Internet
- Virtually all databases and online resources licensed by University Libraries
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Additional software and hardware
Odegaard Learning Commons
Provides access to powerful computer workstations, useful software packages, innovative technology studios, help desk services, and more. See details.
Workstations with only access to Libraries resources, no log-in required; see details on Guest Research Stations. Generally provided for use by visitors or for quick access to Libraries resources.
Printing & Scanning
Provided by Creative Communications
Payment for Printing:
- To a USB (flash drive - cannot be Mac-formatted drive)
- To a print station
- To email (non-UW users should ask staff for a Temporary NetID)
- To mobile device
- To Google Drive
Wireless printing: To print from your laptop through the wireless network, you must download a print driver for your particular location.