Home / Using the Libraries / Services for Visiting Scholars

Services for Visiting Scholars

Filed under:

Getting Visiting Scholar Status

To obtain borrowing privileges as a "Visiting Scholar" individuals must be designated as such by a University of Washington academic department. See the UW's procedures for visiting scholars for information on obtaining a Husky Card, used as a library card within the University of Washington Libraries system.