Friends of the Libraries
Literary Voices - Saturday April 26, 2014, 6-9pm at the UW Club
Thank you for your interest in Literary Voices!
This event has reached capacity and we are no longer selling tickets.
In lieu of attending, please consider a gift to the Libraries Senior Conservator fund online, by phone at 206-616-8397.
Daniel James Brown, Author of The Boys in the Boat, will deliver the keynote speech.
Authors hosting tables:
- Melinda Bargreen
- Nancy Bartley
- Harriet Baskas
- Judy Bentley
- Dave Boling
- Bruce and Ju-Chan Fulton
- Jerome Gold
- Nicola Griffith
- Blaine Harden
- Wendy Lustbader
- Domingo Martinez
- Jack McLeod
- Suzanne Morrison
- Kathleen Murphy
- Steve Raymond
- Mike Vouri
Friends of the Libraries, established in 1991, provides support by
- Promoting awareness of the Libraries within the community
- Stimulating financial support
- Encouraging and advocating for lifelong learning
Your gift to the Friends of the Libraries Fund supports
- Library Research Awards for Undergraduates
- Student Employee Scholarships
- Events, such as Literary Voices
- Friends of the Libraries Awards, which support the preservation and repair of rare and fragile materials, including books, maps, films, photographs and ephemera; the purchase of books, journals, digital media and equipment; and services and salaries for student employees for specific projects
Gifts of $100 or more per year qualify you for a borrowing card good at the University Libraries (does not include the Gallagher Law Library, Miller Horticulture Library, Interlibrary Loan (ILL) or remote access to UW-restricted databases.