Learning Studio (Room 102)
Reservations accepted. See Odegaard Library's hours of operation.
|Location||Odegaard Undergraduate Library - 1st Floor|
|Reservations||(Room rental fees may apply)|
email@example.com - (206) 616-3794 | (206) 685-3752
- Workshop and training reservations accepted two weeks in advance.
- The Learning Studio is used by the University Libraries and UW-IT Learning Technologies for library and technology training to students and faculty. Use for other types of training by Libraries or University staff is possible, but this use must be approved in advance. Room reservation fees may apply.
- The Learning Studio is suitable for classes of up to 28 students. There are 28 workstations in the lab, 24 located in the center of the room and 4 along the room's edge.
- When not being used for training or workshops the room is available for student individual or group work.
- The room is intended for workshops lasting 1 – 2 hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exception.
- All workstations have the standard public image and do not accommodate additions or changes which require a reboot.
- Food is not permitted in the room - covered beverages are permitted.
Equipment and Software
Lab Seating: 24 seats in three split rows with 4 additional seats around the perimeter, also includes a facilitator workstation.
Computers funded through the Student Technology Fee . (For UW student and limited faculty and staff use.)
For problems with equipment and software, ask for assistance at the 2nd floor service desk, or call 206-221-5000. You can also email, email@example.com
- 28 Apple iMac 2.7GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB 1TB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M 512MB GDDR5
- Computers use UW Net ID for login
- Apple Mouse and Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad
- Gyration Air Mouse Elite with 100' Keyboard and Motion Tools Software
Available for checkout @ 1st floor service desk
- Projector and Screen
- Logitech 2 523-PC Multimedia Speaker
- Operating System: workstations run Windows 7
- Ethernet & wireless
- Fixed screen
- 2 White boards
- Writable wall
- Four adjustable computer tables