Scholars’ Studio is a fun, informal event that features 10 rapid-fire ignite-style presentations (5 minutes each) given by graduate students and postdocs doing research on topics related to an interdisciplinary theme. Hosted by the UW Libraries Research Commons and The Graduate School Core Programs, Scholars' Studio gives students the opportunity to share their research across disciplines, make connections and build presentation skills.
- Share your research informally, and get feedback on your presentation.
- Learn from researchers doing related work.
- Make connections, build relationships.
2015 - 2016 Themes
- Transgress - Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Transform - Thursday, May 19, 2016 - Proposals due April 22